Thursday, May 5, 2011

Self-Taught

During the course of my work in the Multimedia Lab at BYU and answering hundreds of questions about every program we offer there, plus a few other programs we don't, I've had the opportunity to try my hand at many.

Many of these items were created by following tutorials, but the principles I learned along the way were invaluable. Click for Original Sized Images.

PHOTOSHOP
Personal Wedding Invitations


Abstract Design

Photo-Manipulation

ILLUSTRATOR
Abstract Design - First Attempt

Not Your Everyday Bar Graph
 Specialized Font / Logo Design
Stylized Portrait - Experimenting with the Pen Tool 

3D Effects with Stylized Lettering

Another Abstract - Testing Glow and Blur Effects


There will definitely be more to come, but that's all I have at the moment!  Check out my videos in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment